This recipe comes courtesy of my new friends over at Pampered Chef. These tiny loaves are delicious and perfect for a family breakfast or brunch with friends. Better yet, pick up some gift boxes and share them with friends and family.
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, melted
- ¼ cup (50 mL) all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup (50 mL) sugar
- ½ cup (125 mL) butter, softened
- ¾ cup (175 mL) sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla extract
- 1½ cups (375 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- ½ tsp (5 mL) salt
- ½ cup (125 mL) low-fat buttermilk
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh or frozen blueberries
- For the topping, combine the butter, flour, and sugar in a small bowl, and mix until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- For the loaves, beat together the butter and sugar until it’s light and fluffy in large bowl. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Add the flour mixture a little at a time to the butter mixture, alternating with the buttermilk. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Use the Large Scoop to divide the batter into the wells of the Mini Loaf Pan. Sprinkle the topping evenly over the batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the Cake Tester & Releaser inserted in the centers comes out clean. Let the loaves cool for 10 minutes before removing.
If you found this recipe helpful or have any questions or comments please feel free to use the comments section below. If you want to see more good stuff from the Old Guy In The Kitchen click the “follow” here on the blog or visit my other sites: